Making kids Halloween crafts is also one our favorite things to do this time of year. Halloween crafts for kids are so colorful, creative and scary cute! This list of easy Halloween crafts is the perfect place to look for a Halloween craft to do with kids at home or in the classroom.
HALLOWEEN Arts & Crafts for Kids We Love
This list of 30+ Halloween craft ideas, includes some arts and crafts that can double as homemade Halloween decorations as well as Halloween activities for kids.
Halloween Paper Crafts for Kids
1. Easy Construction Paper Jack o Lantern Craft
Create a fun Halloween Jack-o-Lantern craft using a coffee filter!
2. Tissue Paper Halloween Night Light Craft
Your kids will love making their own Halloween night light!
3. Tissue Paper Pumpkin Suncatcher Craft
Create a Halloween suncatcher and display it in any window in your home! Via Mosswood Connections
4. Tissue Paper Halloween Wreath Craft
Decorate your door with a homemade Halloween paper plate wreath. Via I Heart Arts N Crafts
5. Make a Cardstock Frankenstein Peek a Boo
You’ve got to see this oh-so-clever Peek-a-Boo Frankenstein. No doubt, your kids are going to want to make one! Via Crafty Journal
6. Make a Construction Paper Bat Craft
This hanging bat is almost as much fun to make as it is to display. Via I Heart Arts N Crafts
7. Black Cat Paper Craft with Bobblehead
This black cat bobblehead is the cutest thing I’ve seen in a long time. Via Fireflies and Mudpies
HALLOWEEN ARt Using Paint for Kids
8. Pumpkin Paint Stamping Art for Halloween
Make a cute pumpkin craft using only a water bottle cap and paint! Via Crafty Morning
9. Make Seashell Halloween Characters
Craft an adorable pumpkin, mummy, or spider with none-other-than seashells. Via Mini Monets and Mommies
10. Pumpkin Stamping for Kids
Have some toilet paper rolls hanging around? Put them to good use as pumpkin stamps! Via Crafty Morning
11. Make Puffy Paint Pumpkins
Break out your puffy paints and create this fun art project. Via Emma Owl
12. Boo! Stamp Ghosts with Purple Paint
Kids of all ages enjoy creating these pencil eraser ghosts! Via Crafty Morning
13. Paint Your Own Halloween Peg Dolls
Looking for a craft with zero “Boo!” Factor? These cute peg dolls fit the bill. Via Mini Monets and Mommies
14. Paint Your Nails for Halloween
Paint your nails so they look like they have slime on them! Via Totally the Bomb
Do you love candy corn? Now you can make your fingernails look like your favorite candy! Via Totally the Bomb
15. Make a Bat Painting for Halloween
Decorate your own Halloween bat and display it at home! Via Mini Monets and Mommies
Unique Halloween Craft Ideas for All Ages
17. Kids Can Craft Their Own Mini Haunted Houses
Transform a wooden bird house into a mini haunted house.
Crafty HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
18. Play with the Sensory Side of Halloween
The perfect sensory activity for a Halloween party! Via Buggy and Buddy
19. Make Halloween Slime
Whip up a batch of Halloween slime! Via The Best Ideas for Kids
20. Sculpt Halloween Pumpkins from Playdough
Use clay to sculpt cute orange pumpkins on the vine. Via Joyfully Weary
Halloween Crafts with Everyday Craft Supplies
21. Make a Keepsake Scarecrow for Halloween Memories
Create a scarecrow photo frame, perfect for holding a picture taken at the pumpkin patch. Via Artsy Craftsy Mom
22. Popsicle Stick Witch Craft
Make a popsicle stick witch frame to display your favorite Halloween photo. Via Crafty Morning
23. Toilet Paper Roll Mummy Craft
Make these simple cardboard tube mummies! Via Creative Family Fun
Check out these fourteen Halloween crafts you can make using toilet paper rolls! Via Spaceships and Laser Beams
24. Make a Spider Finger Puppet
Create an adorable itsy bitsy spider finger puppet. Via Lalymom
Paper Plate Halloween Crafts for Kids
25. Paper Plate Spider Crafts
These paper plate spiders are fun and easy to make! Via I Heart Crafty Things
Or try this paper plate spider web craft that will entertain your kiddos while they all sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider song. Via I Heart Crafty Things
Or one more paper plate spider craft that can hang from your ceiling.
26. Paper Plate Witch Ride Over the Moon Craft
Another fun paper plate Halloween craft! Via I Heart Crafty Things
27. Paper Plate Witch Hat Craft
This super cute witch hat craft is made from construction paper and a paper plate…what could be more fun?
28. Paper Plate Witch Craft
Use a green paper plate to make this crazy looking paper plate witch craft for kids of all ages.
29. Make Paper Plate Hocus Pocus Masks
OH the cuteness of this paper plate mask craft for kids…make Hocus Pocus masks!
MORE HALLOWEEN Crafts from Kids Activities Blog
There you have it – 30 Halloween craft ideas for kids! If you’re looking for more Halloween activities, we’ve compiled this list of 125+ Spooky Halloween Activities and Games for Kids.
What are you most looking forward to making or decorating with your kids this Halloween season? Please share your comments below!